During the coming years, we will take our Her2-directed antibody-drug conjugate LxC-001 to the clinic, and our liver disease-directed conjugates through the preclinical development stage. To support these activities, we are searching for a Technician Biology.July 20, 2019
As Technician Biology, you will support the development of our products from the biological perspective. Your responsibilities will range from executing cell-based in vitro assays, to supporting and executing pre-clinical in vivo studies. More specifically, you will:
- Work to develop (bio-)assays and preclinical models that support LinXis products throughout discovery and development.
- Perform in vitro and in vivo analyses to assess the biological activity of LinXis products.
- Support the development of assays to detect and quantify LinXis products and their metabolites in biological matrices, in support of pharmacokinetics.
To qualify for this position, we expect you to have:
- BSc or MSc in a life science- related field, with >5 years working experience.
- An analytical background, or affinity with bio-analytics, bio-assays, immuno-assays, or other analytical techniques.
- Hands-on experience in cell-based (cytotoxicity- or motility-) assays, flow cytometry, cell culture.
- Authorization for executing in vivo studies (i.e. conform Article 9) is preferred.
- Experience or affinity with good documentation- and laboratory practice.
What we offer:
We offer a unique career opportunity under attractive conditions. The small size and early stage of LinXis guarantees a dynamic and challenging work environment, and provides substantial possibility for personal growth. Flexibility and a hands-on mentality will be your most valuable assets. If you are up to the challenge of helping us make the difference, please send your resume and letter of motivation to email@example.com. You may work in both our Amsterdam as well as our Utrecht locations.